I love princesses! and I like my friends too. I play with my princess toys with my friends. I like tiara's. I like blue princesses. I always have a good time with my friends. I like the world and I love my parents. I love my princess toys.
I'm not sure, but I think the name of your blog should be "Princess Libbie"! You sure are our princess! Thanks for sharing your picture and thoughts with us. We love you always and forever! Mimi and Papa Sweet.
4 comments:
I'm not sure, but I think the name of your blog should be "Princess Libbie"! You sure are our princess! Thanks for sharing your picture and thoughts with us. We love you always and forever! Mimi and Papa Sweet.
Hi Libbie I love your blog. You are the best princess.
Love
Dad
I think you're the best princess ever too -- especially when you're HAPPY!!:)
Love,
Mom
HI GUES
Post a Comment