Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I love princesses. I went to Princesses on Ice and it's scary when the storm comes when the people are on the boat. I loved going there. I love Tinkerbell. My favorite part was seeing the castle when Mulan showed up. I liked Tinkerbell with her wings and I like green because of Tinkerbell.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry i didnt mean to delete the comment.

Libbie you are such a cutie. I think you are a beautiful princess. I love you so much.

~ megan shea

Ellie McFreaken said...

Tinker bell is cute. You are a cute princess! Ellie

Mimi said...

I love princesses because I think you and Elle are little princesses and I love you both VERY MUCH! Keep blogging...I love you, mimi

Alison Daugs said...

Ada went to the Princesses on Ice too! We should have coordinated our plans and gone together. She loved it. She dressed as Cinderella and her cousin Ellie was Snow White. Did you dress up? Ada's favorite princess is Arial. What is yours?

Alison Daugs said...

hi Libbie you're so cute!


love Ada!

meegz said...

NO IDID NOT DRESS UP I DIDINT HAVE TIME!:(