I love cookies. I like to help my Mom make cookies. I love to watch them cook while the light is on. We are going to have cookies for our snack today. I love to eat cookies too!
Libbie that is so cool! I love cookies to! I think we are cookie freakes. Don't you think so? I haven't seen you for a while. I can't wait to see you again. We made cookies tonight. They were so good! You are the cutest girl I've ever seen. I can't wait to play with your barbie's again either. I hope we can have a late night with cookies. Like last time when I went to your house! Love,Ellie
7 comments:
Libbie that is so cool! I love cookies to! I think we are cookie freakes. Don't you think so? I haven't seen you for a while. I can't wait to see you again. We made cookies tonight. They were so good! You are the cutest girl I've ever seen. I can't wait to play with your barbie's again either. I hope we can have a late night with cookies. Like last time when I went to your house! Love,Ellie
I love cookies too Libbie...maybe you inherited this quality! Next time I see you, we'll make cookies...don't let me forget! I love you, mimi
molly ilu
molly ellie iluiluiluilu libbie
YOU ARE NICE ELLIE
FROM LIBBIE NOT MEGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND MOLLY
Post a Comment