
Tumbling is fun. I like to do my back bends. I like my handstands. I like to do my front kick-overs. I do my kick overs on the wall. I jump on the tramp in my tumbling room. It is red and white. I love to do straddle somersaults. I like to do tick-tocks.
I like to do Dance. I like to do the dance I am learning. My song is by Alvin & the Chipmonks. I really like to do my dance because it's fun. I get an eraser sometimes when I'm good in class. I love to do the Alvin and the Chipmonk thing where you put your thumbs up by your chest and you shake it by your ears.
I love to be a tumbler and a dancer.
2 comments:
Hi Libbie, I love it that you love to dance and tumble! When I was a little girl I loved all those things too. Maybe you can teach me some stuff when I come to stay with you. Or when you come to stay with me:)! Your backbend looks FANTASTIC!! I love you and will see you soon!
THANKS MIMI
P S ITS LIBBIE THAT SIAD THIS
Post a Comment