I'm glad you love Music. It can bring happiness to your heart. I agree that you have a beautiful voice. Today in church I heard you singing all the way down the row -- it was awesome!:) Love Mom
I love it when you post on your blog! I like to find out about the things you are interested in. And I do love to hear you sing...you have a wonderful and beautiful voice. But of course, you can expect that with your genes:)! Love you Libbie!!!xoxoxoxox
5 comments:
you have a beautiful voice Elizabeth. I am proud of you.
Love Dad
I'm glad you love Music. It can bring happiness to your heart. I agree that you have a beautiful voice. Today in church I heard you singing all the way down the row -- it was awesome!:)
Love Mom
I love it when you post on your blog! I like to find out about the things you are interested in. And I do love to hear you sing...you have a wonderful and beautiful voice. But of course, you can expect that with your genes:)! Love you Libbie!!!xoxoxoxox
Ada loves her too!!! We sing to her all the time!!!
Sing away Libbie Loo!
THANKS
Post a Comment