This is last years stocking ;)
I have had
the most wonderful year with my family. We spent a lot of time together. Here comes the Eborns in 2013
mm mm good you silly little goosies!!!
? long sleves, hat, no swimsuit...
The happiest place on earth just got happier!!!
Girls choir was sooo fun! Thanks mom!!
My 2nd 5k! What a workout.
Secret agent spies! Thank you activity days leaders!
Overall, I have had an amazing year with friends and family. Wishing you the best next year!!!!









5 comments:
You, my friend, are amazing! I am proud of you for posting this all by yourself. I love you zest for life. You truly are an angel!!
Libbie,
What a great blog! Love it and you.
Aunt Rene
What a great blog entry Libbie! I'm so happy that you are my granddaughter! I can't wait to see you guys and get to spend some time together...finally!!
I love you:)! Mimi
Great blog libbie; grandpa and I had so much
fun with everybody during December going to
a lot of places; then having Christmas with
Your family. Grandpa &I are at the MTC today
until Friday. We are going to learn what we need
To do in our Stake at home to help people to
come unto Christ and be happy just like you.
We sure love your family. Please pray for us to
learn what we need to learn. Have a good week.
Love;Grandma Iris
Thanks everyone for looking at my blog! I promise to update more often as well . Love libbie Lou
Post a Comment